If you’re like most people, you probably have trouble thinking of gift ideas that will delight your loved ones and keep them talking long after the holidays are over. Fear not – these eight groundbreaking gift ideas will delight the recipient, sure to make anyone smile, laugh, or cry tears of joy!
The one you see coming, but still love
Giving a gift is such an easy way to say I care, but it’s so often hard to find the perfect thing. Here are a few ideas that will delight your loved ones, no matter what their interests.
- A subscription to Netflix or Amazon Prime. This is a great option for people who love binge-watching TV and movies, and can’t get enough of streaming services. The price tag on these subscriptions is getting lower too, making this a more affordable choice than ever before. If you’re not sure about which service your loved one prefers, you can give them both! Or if they already have access to Netflix or Amazon Prime through another means, try gifting them with iTunes cards or some new shows they’ve been wanting to watch on their favorite channel.
A book they will never forget
There’s a reason people are reading more books on their phones or tablets now than ever. With so many options to choose from, it can be hard to decide what to read next. Plus, there’s the issue of storage space (we’re running out). And finally, it can be hard to find time amidst all the other things going on in your life. Enter: The perfect book for anyone and everyone who loves to read. It’s a book you’ll never forget! We’ve curated some of our favorite books that will delight readers young and old alike. These include classics like To Kill a Mockingbird and newer reads like Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine ‘
These sorts of timeless treasures stay with us forever because they put a mirror up to humanity, reflecting experiences we might have had but also feelings we haven’t experienced yet. Whether you want to give an aging relative something warm and fuzzy to read during cold winter nights or help a smart little reader grow into his love of literature, consider putting together an ebook library they’ll always cherish. After all, knowledge is power – especially when it comes in such thoughtful gifts!
So if you know someone who’s been looking for a special way to encourage their loved ones’ intellectual growth, this might be just the right fit. You could set up one kindle account for yourself and use it as your personal go-to gift registrar; this way every time you spot an interesting new release or discover an author or genre that suits them, you just send them that e-book without even having to do any shopping yourself.
Not only will they be able to choose their own adventure and curate their own collection, they’ll get notifications whenever you add something new. You could sign up for Amazon Kindle Unlimited too which would give them access to over one million titles in genres spanning everything from romance to sci-fi – totally worth the $9.99 a month! Whatever type of person you’re buying for, there’s sure to be an excellent book waiting for them on Amazon Prime Reading;
Personalized experiences that they can enjoy with others
One of the more unique gifts you can give is a personalized experience where they can enjoy something with another person. For example, you could buy someone tickets to see their favorite sports team, or buy them tickets to a concert they would love. You could also purchase a gift certificate for an experience like tandem skydiving. What’s more is that these types of gifts come with memories that will last forever and make your loved ones feel truly special. The best part about this type of gift is that it can be tailored to suit any budget, making it perfect for all kinds of occasions.
Something old, something new
If you’re looking for a gift that will really wow your loved ones, then these gift ideas are perfect for you. Whether it’s something new or something old, we’ve got the perfect present for anyone on your list. Here are eight groundbreaking gift ideas they’ll never forget:
Clothes – These days people can buy clothes online so why not give someone who loves fashion a personalized e-gift card to their favorite online retailer?
Personalized jewelry – Give them the gift of bling! Personalized jewelry is all about personalization and there’s no better way to do this than with some personalized necklaces and bracelets from our own line of designs. Why not show your love with a message engraved in gold letters? You could even go for some personalized earrings like our I Love You post earrings in yellow gold.
Other great items include laser engraving any design onto precious metals or fine silver as well as custom monogramming clothing. Who wouldn’t want to be wearing a t-shirt proudly displaying their name around town?! These are just two ways of incorporating personalized items into their lives to make them feel special. Plus it doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg either because you can find awesome deals online or at local boutiques.
Eight groundbreaking gift ideas for cozy winter
1) A Cozy New Sweater – This is a wardrobe essential that never goes out of style. The best part? You can find the perfect sweater for your loved one at any price point!
2) A Subscription to their Favorite Magazine – Whether they’re a foodie, fashionista, or are always on the go with kids in tow, there’s an online magazine subscription tailored to every lifestyle and interest.
3) Heirloom Collectible Spoons – Great-grandma’s vintage spoon collection may have some chipped spoons, but she will love handing it down to her favorite grandchild as a priceless family heirloom!
4) Experiences – What could be more unique than spending time with someone special doing something they love most? Surprise them with tickets to see their favorite band play live or a staycation complete with plenty of pampering opportunities. Even though this gift doesn’t come wrapped up nicely under a Christmas tree, you know they’ll cherish the experience for years to come.
5) Thoughtful Home Decor – Did you know you can order custom pillows from Etsy? If your loved one loves cooking or curling up on the couch with their laptop, get them something colorful and personalized to make their space feel like home.
6) Cozy Blanket Scarf – Does your giftee struggle to find scarves that match his/her wardrobe? Get him/her a blanket scarf in their favorite colors. They’ll never need another scarf again!
7) Personalized Mugs – Get personal by giving your loved ones personalized mugs that remind them of what matters most: family, friends, and having fun.
8) Cooking Class Tickets – Take the stress out of cooking holiday meals this year with tickets to local culinary classes. Share your love of cooking with the next generation and teach the little ones how to cook their favorite dish.
A cozier winter awaits because these 8 groundbreaking gift ideas will delight anyone on your list.
Things They Never Knew They Needed
One of the most important parts of gifting someone is finding something they will actually want, so it can be hard to think of that perfect gift for those difficult-to-buy-for loved ones. To help get you started, we’ve come up with a list of eight awesome, often overlooked but groundbreaking gift ideas your friends and family will love. Check out our list below!
- Selfie Stick- If you know someone with a smartphone, chances are they’re always taking photos. But it can be tough to capture the whole scene when using only one hand and arm to hold their phone steady while trying to take the photo themselves.
Selfie sticks make taking photos much easier because they allow people to take self-portraits while keeping both hands free by attaching a Bluetooth enabled phone (or camera) onto the end of long pole. And selfie sticks don’t need to cost too much either; there are some really affordable models on the market today.
- Newborn Baby Footprints Kit- I’m sure most parents remember being given this as a baby shower gift and how excited they were about preserving their child’s first footprints. Nowadays though, I don’t see many parents having this done for their children before heading home from the hospital because of its price tag. However, this kit is worth every penny as a gift for new parents because it allows them to document their child’s development over the course of their first year. There are lots of prints and keepsakes included in this kit that make it a touching, memorable experience that they’ll treasure forever.
- Rejuvenating Gel Massage- Almost everyone loves getting massages and treatments, but not everyone has time or money to treat themselves regularly. A massage chair is a thoughtful gift for someone who loves to relax and indulge. The chair heats up, vibrates, and moves in response to pressure, providing the same benefits of a full body massage with the convenience of a chair.
- A Kindle Paperwhite- If you know someone who’s always reading books, it may be time to buy them a Kindle Paperwhite. These handy e-readers are thin and lightweight making it easy for readers to carry with them anywhere they go. They can store up to a thousand books, with storage space for other documents, music and more. They also feature built-in Wi-Fi and cellular connectivity, so readers can download books anywhere in the world. If you know someone who doesn’t already own one of these devices, it’s the perfect gift idea for them.
- Singing Bowls- Singing bowls are a beautiful sound that many people enjoy listening to. This gift is a little bit pricier than the others on this list, but the right person will be thrilled to receive one. Singing bowls are made of different types of metal and have a wide variety of tones. They are typically used in spiritual ceremonies and meditations, but they can be used to provide an ambient noise for people to enjoy. In addition, some singing bowls can be combined with candles or incense for additional sensory experiences.
- Eye Mask- For anyone who struggles with falling asleep at night, an eye mask might be just what they need. It was hard to get my daughter to sleep when she was younger without covering her eyes, but I was able to do it once I started using an eye mask. Not only does this help block out light (which disrupts our natural sleep cycles), but it helps keep your eyes moist and comfortable throughout the night by wicking away any moisture. Wearing an eye mask before bed can actually lead to better quality sleep and less headaches during the day.
- Ear plugs- Like sleeping masks, ear plugs are great for those who struggle with sleeping due to outside noise. Whether someone lives near a loud street, works in a noisy office, or travels frequently, ear plugs will come in handy. Earplugs are inexpensive and compact enough that they won’t take up much room on your loved one’s nightstand or in their luggage. Plus, they’re available in multiple sizes, shapes, materials and levels of noise reduction. You could even choose two pairs so that there’s one set for home and another for travel.
- Yoga mat- My favorite type of exercise is yoga because it feels like a good balance between movement, meditation, breathing exercises and strength training. Many people want to try yoga but don’t want to invest in expensive gear like mats or blocks.
8) Out-Of-The-Box Presents that Wow Every Time
You can never go wrong with a thoughtful present for someone. In fact, it’s one of the best ways to show them that you care about their interests. But if you’re feeling stuck and don’t know what to get your loved one, we’ve got a few ideas for ground-breaking gifts that are sure to wow them every time!
1) Customized Wine Glasses – Wine glasses make great gifts because they’re both practical and sentimental. Make personalized wine glasses with their initials or name on them by adding an etching design in white paint or engraving the words in metal.
2) Coffee Subscription – Who doesn’t love coffee? If you know someone who is always looking for new coffee flavors, surprise them with monthly deliveries of delicious beans from all over the world.
3) Movie Night Packages – What better way to spend quality time together than watching some classic films? Whether they like comedies, dramas, horror movies, or action flicks there’s bound to be a package out there perfect for them.
4) Guitar Picks – For the guitarist in your life these are not only useful but also collectable and personalizable thanks to the many designs available online.
5) Canned Goods – Get them some food items that will last so they don’t have to worry about going grocery shopping next week when they just need something quick like soup mix or tomato sauce; especially great for college students!
6) Magazine Subscriptions – Magazines are always topical and offer a variety of topics such as current events, fashion, recipes, health tips, etc. They’ll enjoy getting this gift each month because it shows that you pay attention to their interests.
7) One Year Membership at the Gym – Even if they already work out regularly, everyone could use a little motivation. Plus, gyms are much more accessible than ever before (even without having to leave the house).
8) Local Brewery Tour – Let your loved ones experience craft beer brewing firsthand! Many breweries give tours on weekends where you can learn about how beer is made and sample different kinds.
Groundbreaking gift ideas
In the end, it’s all about finding the perfect gift that will delight your loved ones and make them feel like you put in a little extra effort. From heartfelt to humorous, these eight groundbreaking gift ideas should help you find that perfect gift.