Eating chips can be fun, but it’s no fun if you have to worry about making any noise while you do it. If you’re looking to avoid embarrassing chomping, crunching, and squeaking sounds that can make eating alone difficult, read this guide on how to eat chips quietly and enjoy every chip to the fullest without anyone being any the wiser.
Preparing the chip dish
- Lay out a chip dish, such as a bowl, plate, or paper bag.
- Add the chips and one other ingredient of your choice (cheese, chili, salsa). Add any additional ingredients that you want on your chips after they are heated up.
- Put them in the microwave or oven for anywhere from 2-5 minutes until they are warm and crispy. 4. If you microwaved the chips, let them sit for about 5 minutes before removing from the container and eating so they cool down.
- Once it’s time to eat, use these tips: a) Open wide! Make sure there is plenty of room in front of you when opening your mouth.
b) Use two hands – this will help keep the crunchiness under control. It also makes it easier to dip with only one hand while still keeping a good grip on the chip with the other hand.
c) Don’t get too close to others while eating. You don’t want crumbs falling onto their clothes! And try not to chew loudly or smack your lips either. And remember to make eye contact with whoever you’re talking to at the same time! That way they know that you’re paying attention to them. When all else fails, give yourself a little pat on the back because you just ate something delicious without bothering anyone else.
Washing your hands
First, grab a bag of chips and open it. Next, take a chip and place it in your mouth. After that, chew the chip for as long as you can without making any noise. Make sure that you don’t crunch too hard or bite into the chip because this will make more noise. Once you’re done chewing, you can swallow the chip whole or let it slide out of your mouth slowly. Remember, though, not to talk or lick your lips during this time! And finally, after eating all the chips in the bag, put on a new one so that nobody knows what you just did!
Placing the bag on a plate
If you don’t have a plate, you can place the chips on a napkin or towel. Put it on your lap and fold the top over so that no crumbs can escape. If you’re sitting on the sofa, throw a pillow over your legs so that they’re not in the way. You could also put a blanket over your lap if you’re at home. Don’t eat too quickly: Take time out of your life to enjoy these snacks! Make sure you chew them up before swallowing. There are studies that show people who chew their food more thoroughly tend to weigh less than those who eat too quickly. Try chewing 20 times for every bite of food – this will make you feel fuller faster, which means less eating and less risk for weight gain. Finally, wash your hands after eating!
Picking up a chip
- Pick up a chip from the bag with your fingers, not your palm. 2. Place the chip onto the top of your tongue, not in front of it or on it. 3. Put one hand up to your mouth and pinch your fingers together so that they are covering most of the lower half of your face but don’t block off any airways or restrict breathing. 4. Chew slowly and deliberately without making any noise (even if you want to). 5. Take small bites and chew for as long as possible before swallowing each bite. 6. After chewing, cover your teeth by placing one finger at the top of your lips and gently press against them while taking small breaths through your nose. 7. Repeat steps 1-6 until all chips are eaten!
Lifting your hand to your mouth
There are a few different ways that you can eat chips quietly. One way is to lift your hand up and use it as a shield so that the crunching sound of the chips can’t be heard. Another way is to blow on your food before taking a bite. This will make the chip quieter when you chew it, and should help reduce some of the noise. A third way to eat chips without making much noise is to place one end of the chip into your mouth, then fold it in half with the other end facing towards you. When you’re ready for another bite, simply fold the other side over to meet with the first side and place it in your mouth.
Chewing and enjoying
One of the best benefits of eating chips is that you can enjoy the crunchy sound. But if you’re trying to watch a movie or have other people nearby, it may be hard for them to hear what you’re watching. If you want the tasty crunch without bothering anyone, try these tips. First, make sure there are no crumbs on your clothing or in your hair. This way, any noise will come from the bag and not from outside sources. Next, place an extra piece of tissue at the bottom of the bag so that when you open it, all the chips stay inside. Finally, eat only one chip at a time and let it slowly melt in your mouth. Chew with your teeth together so that it won’t sound like you’re chewing gum. Plus, take small bites because this will give the chip more time to crumble and less chance of making loud noises.
A lot of people want to know how to eat chips quietly. We understand the problem, and this post will help you figure out how to eat chips quietly. There are three ways you can do it.
- First, try using your hand as a cup by cupping your palm over your mouth with a chip in it. Make sure to press down on the chip so that no sound is made when chewing or swallowing it.
- Second- if for some reason your hand is not an option for any reason (maybe because you’re in public) then get a paper cup from somewhere and use that instead. You might need more than one depending on how many chips you have but it’s worth it.
- third , wrap a napkin around your mouth while trying to pick up the chip. Make sure you don’t take too big of bites though, or else all the crumbs will come spilling out. One time I ate my entire bag of chips without making a single noise! It was great! I felt like there was nothing holding me back from eating as much as I wanted to. If you’re looking for how to eat chips quietly then we hope these tips helped you!